SunCoast Marine surveyor offers one of the most effective and also most full aquatic surveying of sail and also likewise power vessels in and around the Palm Beach County. Carrying out high over expected criteria in the boating market is what we do. Our services and also appointments are carried out throughout Palm Beach and also the great State of Florida, yet we are able to provide services throughout the USA, throughout the Caribbean as well as additionally worldwide where preferred. We offer vital aquatic remedies that can include:
- Pre-purchase, assessment, insurance policy, damage, thermal imaging, ultrasonic, and also consultation services
- Sailing or power watercrafts or yachts
- Report is generally sent out by means of email within 3 to 5 service days after the survey (some exemptions may apply).
- We operate most weekends and vacations
- Fully insured
All Major Credit Cards Brands Accepted
Yes. It’s Easy to Set up a survey with one of our Surveyors…
We established this site in order to develop an uncomplicated and simple system of preparing your boat research. It consists of the ability for you, the prospective customer, to analyze our marine surveyor’s qualifications, observe examples of our previous survey documents, in addition to examining our job standards.
Our Goal During the Study …
As Expert Palm Beach marine surveyors our goal is to uncover and also record problems prior to purchase that can cost you cash or threaten the safety of the passengers or vessel. A qualified marine surveyor identifies where to search for potential troubles. You ought not obtain any type of vessel without an independent expert survey for your purchase.
Crucial Points to Consider …
A thorough study of a new or formerly owned boat positions you, the prospective customer, in the valuable spot of having the ability to haggle the cost for the repair/restoration job required before an acquisition. This generally totals up to thousands of dollars in price reduction savings, in addition to usually, offseting the cost of the study. Furthermore, the details included within the research is of significant worth to a new acquirer of a vessel.
As Expert Marine Surveyors We Have the following
- Grads of the Chapman College of Seamanship (Luxury Yacht and Small Craft Study Program).
- ABYC Standards Accredited
- Members of SAMS® (Society of Accredited Marine Surveyors)
- 20 years of fiberglass as well as reconditioning and refitting experience on power and sailing vessels
- 30 years of sailing and boating experience As Marine Surveyors and members of SAMS®, we comply with the code of concepts and rules of method as prescribed by the Society of Accredited Marine Surveyors.